#The Book Of Periods - Islam Peace Of Heart

 

#Hades1


Narrated Al-Qasim: `Aisha said,   We set out with the sole intention of performing Hajj and when we reached Sarif, (a place six miles from Mecca) I got my menses. Allah's Apostle came to me while I was weeping. He said 'What is the matter with you? Have you got your menses?' I replied, 'Yes.' He said, 'This is a thing which Allah has ordained for the daughters of Adam. So do what all the pilgrims do with the exception of the Tawaf (Circumambulation) round the Ka`ba.   `Aisha added,   Allah's Apostle sacrificed cows on behalf of his wives. 


#Hades2

Narrated `Aisha: While in menses, I used to comb the hair of Allah's Apostle . 


#Hades3

Narrated `Urwa: A person asked me,   Can a woman in menses serve me? And can a Junub woman come close to me?   I replied,   All this is easy for me. All of them can serve me, and there is no harm for any other person to do the same. `Aisha told me that she used to comb the hair of Allah's Apostle while she was in her menses, and he was in I`tikaf (in the mosque). He would bring his head near her in her room and she would comb his hair, while she used to be in her menses.


#Hades4

Narrated `Aisha: The Prophet used to lean on my lap and recite Qur'an while I was in menses. 


#Hades5

Narrated Um Salama: While I was laying with the Prophet under a single woolen sheet, I got the menses. I slipped away and put on the clothes for menses. He said,   Have you got   Nifas   (menses)?   I replied,   Yes.   He then called me and made me lie with him under the same sheet. 


Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Comments